Thursday, December 1, 2016

I'm Not Buying That House

I looked at a house on yesterday. Actually I looked at 4 houses in about an hour. Not what I like to do, but that was our time frame...anyway. I liked the house. I liked that location. I had my realtor run the numbers for me. He gave me call to warn me about one of the houses that I was interested in...

"It's going fast, " he said. "It's priced way under market and there is an open house on Sunday, so you if you want it, you need to make an offer now."

I hadn't looked at the info he sent me and I wasn't going to be bullied into just buying a house. so looked at the numbers he sent me. I would need almost $5000 to close.

That's the problem.

I have $3500.

So, even thought I like the house, I don't have the money. However, I was still contemplating and praying, but as I was sleep I had a dream that I was at the house putting up some type of structure in the front yard. It was night time. I heard a large mob coming down the street and they were after me, so before I was able to put the structure up, I took off my hat (IDK why) and ran the other way. The only thing I could think of to get away from the mob and hide was to stuff myself into my neighbor's bushes as they ran towards me. Before they got to me, and before they torched my house I woke up with fear in my heart.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I don't know what all that means, but I'm staying away from that house. I was gonna go to the open house on Sunday to see the response of the people, but I pass.

I'm still stuck on my Camelot house. That is the one that I want and I want it for $45,000, not $48,500 that I offered and definitely not $53,000 that she is wanting.

God, help me, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...