Friday, December 16, 2016

Yet So Far Away

I made an offer on a house....1264 square feet, .46 acres of land, 2 bedroom, 1.5 car garage, huge family room with beautiful fire place.....$41,500. The house was built in 1950 and the carpet and the bathroom and kitchen shows it, but I really like the house. It is in a beautiful neighborhood on a quiet street. We did an inspection and I knew the house needed a roof, but I got some bad news from my realtor. He said that since the roof is in such bad shape, the appraiser will probably not approve the house for my loan....

WHAT?

Yes, I don't know how it works, but I am willing to pay to get the roof repaired, but if the appraiser doesn't approve it, the bank won't approve the loan. I don't get the house. So the option I have is to request that the seller fix the roof.

OMG.....

I was so excited about my house and I have saved about $5000 and all I need for the closing on January 13 is about $5500 which I will have.

God, help!!

I NEED them to fix this roof so that I can move. I don't know what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...