Friday, December 2, 2016

They Say When You Dream About Fish

I had this dream that I gave a friend of mine a fish tank with some fish in it. We are talking about the fish and there were two tanks with different types of fish in it. The tanks were small and one had several different fish in it. The other only had a few. But, the funny thing is that the fish kept jumping out of the tank. We had to pick them up off the floor to put them back in. Then one tank had a lot of lady bugs and snails around it trying to get it. It was an interesting dream.

They say that when you have dreams about fish, somebody in the family is pregnant.

Well, it's not me for sure....hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...