Monday, December 12, 2016

I Can't Say How I Really Feel

I'm a little emotional. I don't believe in superstitions AT ALL, but last week I wrote this post because it was just funny....

I get this news today on FB from my sister...

Oh wow. So I'm emotional. I'm happy for her....a little concerned, but happy still. But, I'm also a little sad because I always see people passing me by and it's a little frustrating and I feel like I can't really talk about it because it's stupid to be sad because someone has something that you want. It's not jealousy that I feel, just sad....

And I don't want to talk about it because I don't want to feel sad. All babies come from God no matter how they got here. So I need to be happy for her. I'm going to travel to Ohio to see her soon and I want to take a gift. She said the baby is due July 8. I hope she has a baby shower!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...