Friday, December 30, 2016

Back To The Drawing Board...Don't Count Me Out

I met Gov guy about a month ago on POF. At first I wasn't so impressed, but after talking to him for some weeks now I'm feeling him. The problem is, I don't think he's the one.When I checked him out further, he seems really good on paper--good job, great father, attractive and at least he goes to church. He makes a LOT of money...but I'm not that attracted to him. Yes, he's attractive, but not to me. We spent Christmas together and it wasn't a good idea. I put myself in a position to be tempted and temptation got the best of me. And now THAT is on my mind all the time. Now I gotta fight these thoughts. God, forgive me. Help me...

I want to be married, but I can't be with a man. As a matter of fact when we were TOGETHER I just kept thinking about old stuff and old men and old experiences. That is NOT good. I need God to ERASE all this OLD stuff so that I can be new again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...