Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Best ------- Ever

God really knows what He's doing. I mean he made a man who knows exactly how to make me scream. God, please forgive me for my sins. I won't do it again but dang did he do me good. Normally I love a big one, not too big...and mostly that satisfies but his was small-could fit in my mouth perfectly.  But smallness didn't bother me one bit because the head was amazing. Like 3 BIG O's amazing.

God forgive me for my sins. I won't do it again.  But dag Gov guy has a mouth and tongue that makes me scream.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iXvy8ZeCs5M

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...