Saturday, December 31, 2016

God Is ALWAYS RIGHT

When I met Gov guy, I didn't think anything special. However, when we planned our first date and it didn't happen, I started wondering...hmmmm. "Maybe this is what God wants." But, we continued to talk and plan to meet.

Now I KNOW that this isn't God. Anytime being with someone thrust you back into the past, it's not good. And that's what happened with Gov guy. We spent Christmas together and I stayed that night. In the moment it was great, and he's been on my mind ever since. I haven't been able to shake the experience, but now I know why. In my mind I'm a little girl again and that thought brought me to tears this morning.

Will the memories EVER stop?

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.....Galatians 5:1


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...