Friday, December 30, 2016

Stamina

I've been through a lot. But this year I declared a new beginning over my life and declarations and decrees made in faith is legislation in the kingdom of God. Yes, it was a rocky road but I'm finishing strong and I thank God for joy as I close this year!!  God amazes me. I fail and I do
wrong but His love NEVER fails me. His love is so powerful that it keeps me going. His love fuels me and I want to give that back to Him. I want to use this fuel to serve Him with my life!!

I don't know what 2017 holds for me, but I'm going to move this life forward...

I've got a few book ideas....

Woman meets a man, they sleep together and she get's pregnant. This is a man of wealth, but he dies before he knows that he has conceived and the woman has to fight for her child's inheritance from this man's family. She is dragged through the court system and 5 long years later she finally is awarded what she needs to be able to take care of this man's child.

A woman is struggling to make ends meet after being laid off from her job. She stumbles across a family history and realizes that she has a legacy of business in her family, so she uses the wisdom of her ancestors to gain success.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...