Sunday, December 11, 2016

Expiration Date

There is a purpose for an expiration date. When milk goes bad, it goes bad and there is nothing you can do about it except throw it out. This is the same for the seasons we go through in life. The Bible talks about 2 seasons-seed time and harvest. The Bible then tells us that after Jesus was tempted, Satan left him for a season. There was an expiration date for the temptation and Satan had to leave.

2016 was a year of restoration for me...He restores my soul and I thank God for the restoration. And my season of bondage is OVER!!

I'm looking forward to next year and all that God has for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...