Monday, October 26, 2015

My Other Vision

And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2

The other thing that came to me as the man of God was ministering was a wall in my house that has a canvas on it that is as large as the wall and on the canvas there is a picture that depicts "The Journey."

"The Journey" is from childhood to the end. And it depicts specific times in my life.

I'll have "The Journey" on my child's room wall too when he or she is born and this will help to keep him or her focused on their purpose in life.

Now I gotta find a huge canvas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...