Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bullet Holes In The Car

I was at the movies watching War Room for the 2nd time with some people from church. I enjoyed the movie and as it was ending, I got a call from my baby brother.

We had just celebrated his 21st Bday on Monday and here it was he was calling me at 9pm on Saturday night and he opened the conversation calmly. He told me that at about 8pm, he was driving on the highway in St. Louis and someone opened fire on him. They began shooting at him and his car was hit 6 times. I was shocked and of course since I was talking to him, I wasn't freaking out, but it was unbelievable. I got my friends together and we prayed for him while he was on the phone. After church on Sunday, I went home to check on him. Two of the bullets went through the door--one hit his seat and the other one grazed the back of his leg. TERRIFYING!!

I took him out to eat and we talked about his future. We talked about how it was God's grace and love saved his life. This could have been devastating and I don't know what I would have done, had this been fatal. I'm not ready for that type of pain in my life. I know that I have to go through pain, but that's a kind of pain that is unimaginable.

So I pray for his safety and I curse death and destruction over my families life. In Jesus Name.

Amen!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...