Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Strategy Time

I am evaluating my 35+years on this earth and I need a PLAN for the next 10 years of my life. So I'm going to answer these questions.


1. How important is it to me to maximize the rest of the days of my life?
2. Can I clearly explain my purpose/
3. Can I articulate exactly what I want to accomplish 10 years from now?
4. What is the very best organizational context for my dream?
5. What is the single best measurable indicator that I am making progress towards my dream?
6. If I could accomplish only 3 measurable priorities, goals reached, needs met, or problems solved, before I die, what would I accomplish.
7. What problems or needs am I uniquely qualified to solve or meet?
8. Do I have the right people on my team who can help me reach my dream?
9. Do I have a written detailed strategic plan to accomplish my destiny and leave a lasting legacy?
10. Do I have someone in my life who is not impressed with my current accomplishments or status and will stretch me towards my full potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...