Monday, October 26, 2015

The Mind is POWERFUL

God gave me something a few years ago and I didn't know what to do with it....

Life is a journey and I know that sounds cliche, but it is true. What matters most is not the destination, but what you do during the journey.

In 2011 I was telling a friend that I would be helping businesses to build their business. Not realize that this is what God put into my spirit. A few years ago, the spirit of God rested upon me as I was talking to someone and I was telling them that we needed to be connected to a certain business man in the city. At the time I didn't know what to do with the information. I know the spirit of God was with me, but I was foggy. Nothing was clear.

Well, now I have more clarity.

This business man funded my job when I was teaching career development and I was trained in this business of helping young people to find their careers. And now the pieces are coming together. I couldn't see the vision in my mind before, but now I see it.

I'm going to start a business and use it as a career development program.

I'm going to see if NC guy will help me with a business plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...