Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I Hate This Website

But, I signed up for it and I even paid my money...twice. Dag. Black Single Christians Meet or something like that. This site is horrible. There is something with their algorithm that makes it seem like you are viewing people's pages, that you don't view. For example, I can skip a day of logging in and then when I do, I can look through my "pages I viewed" tab and it will show that I've viewed people on the day that I never logged in. So how do I know who really is viewing me if they website is playing match maker. Dag,

I did meet a guy from NC. He's attractive and smart and knows God, but he's going through a transition in his life and there is one thing that I know about transition, especially when it comes to starting from the bottom--you can't make emotional decisions while in the transition because you will only be making decisions based on today and not on tomorrow. And as much as we have been having a good time talking and hanging out on google, I'm too old to be a fool. I told him we could be e-friends, but nothing more at this time.

I enjoy our time together because he has been a GREAT distraction from Mister. I am SO DONE with Mister!! And I am grateful that I'm not somewhere wishing and hoping that Mister and I could have something special. Thank God!! But, I don't want to jump from one emotional situation to another, so I'm holding my peace and sticking to my standards. Plus, it does help that he lives in NC even though he said that he was going to come visit me.

We will see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...