Saturday, May 31, 2014

655

I checked my credit score today and it said 655 from Experian. Then I tried to check trans union and I couldn't, so I checked Equifax and it said 598 which is 3 points higher than what it was a month ago. So I guess paying double on my student loan helped. I don't know what banks use as a factor when checking credit. All I know is that two of my scores are a little lower than 600 and one is higher and I only have my student loan. I am going to work on paying double and even triple over the next year or so so that I can get it paid off. Thank God. Still no news on my housing situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...