Monday, May 26, 2014

No Worries Here

I have 5 days to be out...

And

No where to live....The sad this is that this time, I'm not unemployed.  I'm fully employed and make over $34 an hour and I drive two cars. But I don't have a place to live.

But

I'm not worried.

I'm too tired to be worried. LOL. I'm actually exhausted. I've just come from out of town in Dayton helping my sister move into her PAID for home. I've got to be in Chicago on Wednesday and Fort Leonard Wood on Friday.

I'm not worried.

I know God will come through. Faith without works is dead. That is what the good book says and I've applied for a home loan. That did not go through. I've submitted an application for a rental house and so far no word from that. I've talked about a sublease with a person and he is now telling me that he will prolly not be out by June 1. I have done what I can.  Actually, I just submitted for information about a CFD house and I have not heard from that, but still...

I'm not worried.

I stand on the word of the Lord. Seek the Kingdom and all these things will be added.  I pay my tithes and give an offerring faithfully....

So, Lord, I'm praying for you to come through. I've been praying and praying for the will of God in my life. I want to fulfill my purpose more than anything.  I know that in my heart, but my reality hasn't caught up, but it will and as long as I'm seeking the Kingdom, God will take care of me. That's what His word says and He's not a liar.

So, something will come through by the time I need to be out of here!!!

In other news....

My sister's house is beautiful--4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms...Her master bedroom is the whole top floor. HUGE!!  I love it!! And I'm happy for her!!

I can't wait to have mine.  THANK YOU GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...