Sunday, May 11, 2014

Documentation

Last week my body was experiencing some anxiety. I don't know why. I just felt panicky. I laid down to go to sleep and my body was shaking. My mind was okay. I wasn't stressing about anything, but there was something going on with my body. So I just was paying attending to it. Then on Thursday I was feeling panicky, so I looked up heart attack symptoms.

I let it go.

Then as I was driving to Rockford on Friday, I was experiencing this pain in my back when I breath. It was on my right side. Whenever I breathe in deeply I would feel this pain. Not sure what it was, but I ignored it and when I went to bed on Friday night I was so sleepy but it was snoring so much that I kept waking myself up. I couldn't get a good night sleep. I'm not sure if I snore, but I've been told that I don't, but this night I was snoring so badly.

Now I'm feeling okay, but this was weird. So I just wanna document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...