Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lord, What Do I Do?

I've been bugging the landlord....EVERYDAY!!

He finally sent me a message today asking if I'm looking for a long term place. I told him that I'm looking to settle down and sent me another text saying that in the last 3 months he has had 3 tenants that who wanted to rent, but they were looking for something short term because the first time home buyer rates were low.  So he then said that he now has 3 tenants who are interested, but he doesn't know if they (we) want something long term.

Of course I want long term.

My own home long term, but I CAN NOT guarantee that I will be there for 2 years like he wants. I really only want 3-6 months.

I mean....who wants to rent forever. The rent would be $600 a month.  That would be over $14,000 in two years. I can have a house paid down in 5 years. Why do I want to give him $14,000.

GOD, GOD, GOD, I don't know what to do!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...