Monday, April 14, 2014

Someone is Always Watching!!

I had a dream last night....

In the dream I was working at Wal-mart as a cashier. No one was in my aisle, so I went to the end and yelled, "No waiting on aisle...." and as I yelled that I saw a woman come up to my aisle and I walked up to wait on her and then another cashier beat me to the register to check her out.

HUH?

Is what I was thinking, then I looked up and I was in the wrong aisle so I looked over at my aisle and there was a man waiting for me. I began to check him out and he had a bunch of newborn baby stuff--shoes, bibs, socks....There was little baby boy and little baby girl stuff. I check everything out and then he had these salt water taffys--pink and blue. I assumed that he just as a baby boy and a baby girl. He then mentioned it to someone, but I continued to check him out. But the taffys didn't have a bar code on them and that was the only thing I needed to finish ringing up the taffys and a package of twislers. I counted them all and started to ring them up manually, but the computer wouldn't take them, plus I didn't know the price. I was having a hard time and finally the man said, to not worry about it because he didn't need them anyway. I said ok and totaled his items. He was giving me the money and I took the taffys--there were 13 and the twizlers and I put them in the bag. After I did that, my dream shifted...

I was looking at some video camera monitors and the monitors were watching me. Apparently the bagging section was weighted and since I didn't ring up the candy, but still put it in the bag, the cameras were notified that there was a discrepency between what I rang up and the weight of the bags and the cameras were watching and looking at the transactions to see if they could identify the discrepency. I woke up....

This reminded me that as I'm working from home, I need to make sure that I do things right. Even though I thought it was no big deal because the candy was minor, someone is always watching. I have to make sure that my timesheets are correct and make sure that I am honest in everything I do because someone is watching!!!

I also had a dream that I was working at the health department again and my boss was my boss and we were doing my paperwork....

Hmmmmm.....God, I don't want to go back there. I want to stay where I am!!! In Jesus name,Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...