Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Lock is Broken

God loves me and I LOVE Him so much!!!!

I had a dream last night and in the dream I woke up in the middle of the night and my front door was wide open. Not only was the door wide open, it was dark in the hallway so I couldn't see and there was someone out in the hallway. I thought it was my neighbor, but I wasn't sure because it was dark.  

I went to close the door, but it wouldn't latch.  I closed it and simply pulled the knob and it opened back up. I tried to slam the door so that the latch would catch, but nothing. The door would not stay closed.  Anyone could walk right into my apartment and this scared me.

The fear woke me up.

And I didn't understand the dream. I wondered and wondered about it.

Usually when I dream the Holy Spirit is trying to tell me something. So I prayed this morning and asked what the dream meant.

The Holy Spirit showed me that the door to my past is wide open again and whenever a door is open anything can come in--ANYTHING!! and at that late at night, in the dark, nothing good will come in only bad things happen in the dark that late at night.  He was showing me that even though I was trying to close the door, it wasn't closing.  So the Holy Spirit said to me that I have to change the lock. The lock is broken.....

So, I've been fasting and I will continue to fast, but the enemy comes to me at night, in the dark. He comes to me in my dreams in the times when I'm half sleep and half awake and my defenses are down, so in addition to my fasting I need to have the word of God playing at night so that it can get into my dreams, into my spirit as I'm falling asleep.  

Thank God for that revelation!!

I thank God that He hasn't given up on me!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...