Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bills I Have to Pay

1.  Gyn=$75--I have no idea how they can bill me for services rendered a year and a half ago, but yep, I have this bill.
2.  Dentist-$250--My stupid insurance is not paying and I have to fight with them.
3.  Old dr bills--$450--I have to pay this bill from 2011 when I didn't have insurance. I know I know it's late, but I've got to pay it and I'm going to pay it now.
4.  Tuition--$1600--I have to pay $1600 for one class.
5.  Ticket--$10--I have a $10 ticket from 2010 and I have no idea how to pay it. It's in collections, but I dont't know how to contact them.

So my total bills=$2385 or around that amount. I say that because I think my old dr's bill is a little more or a little less.

I have about $1000 in the bank and I will be getting paid soon, so I need to get this paid for ASAP. Since I'm not buying a home I need to pay these bills.

And I need to get my car fixed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...