Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Didn't Feel Anything....WHY?

I was at the library, must chilling, minding my business and doing some work.  I looked at and across the room was Coach. He was sitting on the sofa. OMG is what I thought, then I jumped up because I didn't have any make up on. I grapped my makeup bag and had no where to go....the bathroom was across the hall and I didn't have a mirror in my makeup bag.

What to do....

So I just sat back down and sure enough he looked over at me....I looked back and quickly went back to work.

UGH.....

Not now is what I was thinking. Not just because I didn't have any makeup on, but also because I made this committment to fast for the next 10 days.  And when I fast, I don't need any distractions.

My phone rang and as I was talking I looked up and there he was...stand right in front of me.

Dang.....

I hung up my call and we briefly chatted. He reached out to hug me and I got up and gave him a nice squeeze.

Oh....I miss nice squeezes!!!

I sat back down. He almost called me his boo....I didn't say anything. I asked about the children. He told me he was back in school....

Then he left.

And I felt nothing. NOTHING. Kind of like this, but I was sure that I would be feeling like this.

But, no, there was nothing!

Why was there nothing?  Not that I'm complaining, I mean this is not a good time, but really....NOTHING??

I can only thank God.  There is nothing there for him. Nothing in my spirit for him. Thank God for freeing me!!!!

That door is SHUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...