Monday, August 19, 2013

Certificate of Divorcement

I LOVE GOD!!!! I LOVE GOD!!!!

I can't say it enough, I actually want to shout it to the top of my lungs, I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE GOD!!!!!

And I'm working on my relationship because I want to do the will of the Father. So in working on my relationship I am going through a separation, cutting myself off, divorcing-so to speak- myself from all the bad relationships in the past. My soul has been tied to people and even though the relationship was over, I still harbored feelings and thoughts for different people. I would still long for and want to associate myself with them. But, to be pure and free, I have to cut myself off. All ties, chains, bondages to those people have to be broken from my life and out of my spirit.

So, to do this I decided to fast for 21 days. Of course I'm not going without food totally...I'm fasting safely and I have instructions that have been given to me. I want my spirit and my body clean!! So in doing so, I have been running into old relationships. I met "Tom" at the video store and sure enough when I saw him, I wanted to run the other way. But, I didn't act fast enough and he wanted to know if he could come over to watch movies with me. "NO," is what I wanted to say, but I simply told him that my TV was on the wall in front of the treadmill so there is no way that we could watch the movie together. He said he would call me. I was so happy when he didn't.

Today, I was at the unemployment office waiting on some students to help them with some paperwork. I stood up and across the room was "GED guy". LOL....I'm going to call him that because when I met him over 10 years ago, he didn't have a GED. When I saw him, he gave me a look and I just waved and prayed to God, "Not today." This guy and I had a tumultuous relationship and I DO NOT want to revisit that past. I want sleeping dogs to lie. Sure enough when he finished his work he came over to ask me if I was married. UGH, "I should have bought the ring," is what I thought to myself because some things I don't have to answer if I have a ring on my finger. The ring I saw at TJ Maxx was the cutest ring for $12 and it was like a wedding band. But, I didn't want to spend the money.....I was crucifying my flesh...not buying stuff that I don't need. But, he came over to talk and asked me for my number. I simply said, "not right now." He then proceeded to give me his number and I didn't move an inch while he was saying it. I then told him that I saw him at church. Yep, he came to church and he was with another woman. He didn't know that I saw him because I was ducking and dodging. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY would I give you my number if you are tied to some other woman. I don't have time to stay get caught up in some kind of foolishness

NO MORE!!!!!

I'm not ignorant to those things anymore!!! GOD has delivered me!!!!

MY GOD HAS DELIVERED ME!!!!!! AND I'M NNNNOOOOOTTTTTT GOING BACK!!!!

So I told him that if wanted to find me he knows where....I'm always at church. He left and I was glad!! But my spirit was bothered. I"m not sure why I was bothered!! It was like the stench of him was on me and I was bothered and uncomfortable. It took a minute before I could shake the spirit off me..... Thank God for my divorcement!!!! I can't wait until it's over!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...