Monday, August 5, 2013

Under Investigation

I have been under investigation for the past two months.

Okay,

I don't think investigation is the right word, well, it's an extensive background check that is being investigated and I meet with my investigator, Alicia, on tomorrow. I was told that I would be going through all of the information that I completed on my background application and I would be explaining everyting--unemployment, homelessness, estranged parents, everything. I'm not sure how I feel. I mean, I've never uttered the words to anyone, "I'm homeless."  Well, I did tell this one guy, to which he told me that he slept in the park. And I said it in a letter to my banker so that he wouldn't repo my car, but no one else.  I feel sad that I'm not close enough to anyone to be able to share that information with people. I mean, it's embarrassing. I guess that's my pride. I remember when Coach told me that things that he was going through. He was so embarrassed. What he didn't know was that I had been through similar situations. But, I didn't know how to share that with him.

So, this stranger is going to dig into my past and I'm going to have to explain it. I'm not sure if it's going to be easier because it's a stranger....

We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...