Monday, August 12, 2013

Going Through a Divorce

I am not married, well not legally. I've never been married, well not legally.....But, I'm going through a divorce. Yes, I'm getting rid of the past relationships and baggage. I HAVE to in order to move on.

In church on last Tuesday, Prophetess was ministering and she said, "Do you know you can be married to someone while being married to someone else?" She posed this question to say that if you are married, but you have feelings for and are thinking about and longing to be with someone else, then are not just married to your husband, but to that person also. You are tied to that person emotionally, so in essence you are married.

That got me to thinking....

I have been longing for Mister for quite some time. Not just because I want to be with him, because really I don't, but emotionally, I'm tied to him. My soul longs for him even though I do not want to be with him. This got me to thinking even more....about Coach and how he wanted to marry me and I was slightly willing. I was slightly willing..... My soul was longing for him too. That's how I got caught up with him in the first place. Then Prophetess, talked about the spirit realm and how when you fast, you have access to the spirit realm. I'm not sure I understand it all, but I believe that. This made me even more concerned.... I was fasting when I got with Coach. Not only was I concerned, I was grieved by this.

OMG.

So, I need a divorce. I need to be single before I move on. So, in order to become divorced, I'm fasting and praying. I don't see any other way--21 days of consecration. I can't take the spiritual stagnation. I have got to move forward in my life that that will require me to move forward spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...