Thursday, August 22, 2013

Do You Really Love?

My neighbor is loud. She likes to have late night guest, these guest don't arrive until after mid-night and they don't leave until sometimes the morning if I don't shut the party down. There have been several times when I have had to knock on her door in the middle of the night to tell her that the music was too loud or that she was keeping others up. Finally, I told her that if I had to come over one more time, I would call the police. That time finally arrived on Saturday.... But, I have to talk about what happened on Friday night first.

My window was opened and I heard people talking on the parking lot. So, I decided to listen. I heard my neighbor talking about getting a new job and how she was going to "turn up" this weekend before she started on job on Monday. "Oh boy," is what I thought. I should have known "turning it up" was going to be a problem. Sure enough on Saturday...I mean Sunday morning around 2:30am, I hear this arguing between a man and a woman and then I hear another person, sssshhhhhhhh and telling them to be quiet. It was my neighbor telling her guest that they were going to get her kicked out if they didn't be quiet. They were going back and forth til finally, I couldn't talk it anymore. I called the police. They were all on the parking lot when the police came and my neighbor gave the poice a sob story of how she was going to get kicked out. Then she came knocking on my door with the police in tow to explain that it was her guest and not her. So, I told her that she needed to be mindful of the guest she keep, because it's not fair to us, her neighbors, to have to listen to foolishness in the middle of the night. I then told her that I would talk to my boss and explain it. I was bothered the whole night. My spirit was interrupted. I couldn't go to sleep. I wanted to start cleaning, but I didn't feel like it. I wanted to sleep. I didn't want her to get kicked out, but I was fed up with her noise and it didn't make it any better that she was threatening somebody just the day before.

Now, I needed to show her mercy even though she was quite unnice in her conversation about the program and about her apartment. I mean, I don't like living here either, but I'm grateful and I thank God for a place to live!! So, I did. I showed her mercy. I sent an email to my boss telling her that it wasn't her fault. I hope my boss took my opinion to heart. I really really don't want to see her kicked out. Despite the fact that she doesn't care for me very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...