Saturday, August 31, 2013

I'm Used to Sleeping on the Couch

I have been sleeping on the sofa since I bought my sofa early last year because I do not have a bed. It just dawned on me the other night that this is not the first time, the sofa was my bed. When I was 17, I moved in with my grandmother. It was as a result of my family being evicted and we were homeless. I really don't have time to go into the whole story now, but my bed was the sofa for about two years and when I went away to college and would come back home, I would come back to the sofa.  So, the sofa doesn't bother me....I am, however, looking forward to a nice luxurious bed soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...