Thursday, August 1, 2013

I've Purchased 3 Vehicles

I was able to pay the balance of my car note today. And I have the title in my hand. Thank you God, this burden has been lifted. Now I just need to get this car fixed. I want to get rid of it, but I can't afford a new one right now. So, I'm going to concentrate on fixing it. This will be the 3rd car that I've purchased and paid off. The 2 prior had been paid on on time, but I was behind 5 months. I thank God that this was a small community credit union. And the banker allowed me to be late without repo'ing my car or sending me to court. Thank God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...