Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Makes Me Wanna Scream

I just finished my interview for the investigation. OMG. I just wanna scream. Talking bout combing through my past with a fine tooth comb.  OMG!!

I was brave in talking about my homelessness, but for some reason I teared up when she asked about my daughter. I thought I was gonna have to excused myself. I'm not even sure why I got emotional, but I did. I guess it's not everyday that I have to tell someone that my daughter is dead. As a matter of fact every time someone ask me if I have any children I just say no and there is a little tinge, but I ignore it and keep going.

There was so much information...

I found out that I had a contempt of court charge on June 4, 2010. Obviously, it wasn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...