Saturday, August 24, 2013

I LOVE This Dress

My goal is to be married by the end of this year....BUT, I'm not dating anyone, so I'm not sure if that's gonna happen. However, a cute little dress shop caught my eye as I was taking the car to be services. I stopped in for a quick peek and I saw a cute dress, but it wasn't THE dress.

THE dress was a dress that I found at David's Bridal four years ago. Then a year later it was on clearance for $200 in a size 12. I tried it on and it fit perfect except for my bust. It made me look slim and it was a the perfect color--champaign. I fell in love with THE dress and I have not been able to find anything that looks good on me.

So, I was in the store and the clerk started talking and she said that a lot of the bridal gowns were custom made and that the seamstress could make anything from a picture. So I got home and sent her the pictures. I'm not sure if she will be able to recreate it because recreations almost never seem as good as the real thing and I don't want to pay for something that is not right...so I'm nervous. But, I sent her all of the pictures that I had.....

So THIS is THE dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...