Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Don't Like Cleaning Up

This is the second time that my boss has come to my apartment and it's been a complete and utter MESS!!

What can I say?

I just don't like cleaning up.

Actually, it's not just the cleaning up, it's the laundry and paperwork that's bothering me. I have laundry everywhere and I have paperwork EV-ER-RYWHERE!!! And it's getting me in trouble!!!

OMG!!!

Ok, sometimes the dishes pile up....but dag. I don't spend a lot of time at home. I need to spend more time at home. I'm grateful for my home. So, why can't I keep it clean. God help me. Some people say cleanliness is next to Godliness...I've never found that scripture in the Bible. But, I understand the concept.

I'M GOING TO HAVE A CLEANING PARTY!!

I wonder who I can invite over. I wish me and musicbox were friends,I'd invite him, but I won't. Lord, I need someone to help me. Holy Spirit help me, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...