Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stop It

I had a dream last night and it was pretty interesting.

I'm not sure where we were, but my first lady was there. She was ministering and prophesying to people. For some reason I was laying down on a mattress on the floor underneath the covers. Coach was there with me, but I couldn't get comfortable because it was cold and I was trying to stay covered. I was also wondering if she was going to come minister to me, especially since I was laying in a bed with a man who was not my husband. Eventually she came over, snatched the covers off and said, "What do we have here?" She then looked at me and told me to stick my tongue out. She examined my tongue and mouth and said, "You have black lungs." I said, "I don't smoke." She looked at coach and said, "Maybe it's all the sex. STOP IT," and then she left.  I woke up shortly and wondered what it meant.

WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...