Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Craziest Dreams

The last two days I've had the craziest, disturbing dreams. The first dream, I was with Mister and we were having sex, but for some reason I had a really hairy booty and the smell was awful. I mean, it smelled like I hadn't washed in days. It was the grossest thing. Not only was my butt extremely hairy, but I had ingrown hairs that has turned into big bumps with puss oozing out. It was the grossest thing.  Why in the world would I have a dream like that. The smell was so bad, I thought it was real. I had to check myself. LOL

Then last night I had a dream that I was kidnapped by this girl that I know and her sister and I think Mister left me or something like that. I tried to call 911, but they turned off the phones and they were laughing at me because I was trying to escape. I started pleading the blood of Jesus and the one girl just looked at me. Then they got out the smallest pocket knives to cut me and I was wrestling with them to get the knives away from them. The knives were so small I kept wondering if they were trying to kill me or just torture me because they could not do any damage with those knives. Somehow I escaped. But, Mister was in this dream too and I kept wondering why he left me.

Interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...