Saturday, July 13, 2013

Exhausting Summer

I thank God for my job. I have been learning so much. I've been background checked, tested, commissioned and background checked again......and my training is still going on. I think I will fully be able to do my work by the end of this month.

The work is not difficult, but there is a lot of information that goes into what we need to do. I've been operating without a computer so it's difficult to do my job. I have to have the internet, so thank God for my office at church. I can use the computer there. Or in the media center at church.

I've been looking for a treadmill and a desk top computer because I can not sit and do all this work. I'm already going driving a lot, so I don't want to sit at home too.

In other news....

Mister's phone is cut off, so we haven't been talking at all. I'm not mad about that. I started me debt relief program this month since I am getting a regular paycheck every two weeks. So, I'm looking at being cheap. I haven't even bought gas for my car. LOL.

I want to take the next two years to GET OUT OF DEBT!!!

In other news....

I signed up for the American Cancer Society long term study today. I'm happy about that. It's a 20-30 year study where they send me a survey to fill out every two years.

We have a summer camp going on at church. I've been volunteering at and we also had VBS where I volunteered for three days. Man, that was exhausting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...