Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Lost It

I have been regular for the past year. I mean clock work regular. Every 10th of the month Aunt Flo was here. Well, sometimes it was on the 11th or 12th, but never before or after. For a whole year. Actually for the first time in my life I have been regular like this. But, July 10th came and went. Then the 11th and the 12th came and went. And nothing. No period. Yes, I got the the crampiness, and the tender breast, but Aunt Flo was far from me. I have no ideal why. Well, actually I do....

If I was in a relationship right now I would be worried, but I have not had relations since July 2012, so that's not the problem.

I think it's due to being overworked. I have been so tired from work and volunteering and there have been times when I haven't gone to sleep until 2am and waking up at 6am...the other day carbon monoxide was leaking in the building so the building had to be evacuated at 4am. Yea, my body is tired, so I think Aunt Flo went on vacation cause my body has been wore out.

I hope she comes back soon. We'll see about August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...