Monday, July 29, 2013

For Where I'm going....Why I'm not Married

I've prayed (very seldomly) to get married. I thought it would happen last year, but it didn't. And I think I know why.

I'm in transition.

Well, I have been in transition and is coming out. I have transformed from being one person into being a new person and I think God. My mind is being renewed and I am becoming a new creature in Christ. Had I gotten married last year of the years prior, it would have been a mistake. I would have married someone who fit the old me, not the new me.

Mister told me something that was simple, yet powerful and even though he was specifically talking about the two of us, it was a warning so to speak. He said, "we have grown in very different ways" and that is so true in life. People get together and somethings the marriage or relationship doesn't work out because they grow apart instead of together. Had I gotten married we would have grown apart. I would have been in one place and he would have been in another place. That's the same thing with Coach. We are in two totally different hemisperes and when two people are that far apart, there great difficulties getting along.

So, because of my transformation, I need to attract someone who is for me, who will compliment my future. I'm not the old me and I'm still not where I want to be so the new person has to be in an advanced state, not behind me, so to speak. If he is going to be the head, he has to be ahead of me. WOW!!

There have been so many guys that I've dated that has not been "my head." We either had power struggles because I was the head (or trying to be) or he was content to let me lead which is out of order.

So, this year, I will meet the man who is my head.

Thank God for my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...