Friday, July 19, 2013

$550

Interest sucks. Whoever came up with charging interest on loans was a genius because its a money maker. I had about $650 left to pay on my car loan. I paid $350, so my goal was to pay $150 in the next two pay periods to have it paid, but somehow over the last two weeks the balance has become $550. I understand I was charged a late fee, but $250 in fees.....WOW!!!

I'm not even gonna investigate it. I know I was late and behind. As a matter of fact I'm 4 months behind, but dag.

I want to pay about $200 from my next pay check so that I can get this taken care of ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...