Friday, July 26, 2013

My New Treadmill

I'm so exited. I have a new treadmill. Actually, it's not new, I got it on craiglist for $75 and I paid $45 for a guy to move it. It's a proform foldable treadmill. It's nice and sturdy. I cleaned it up because it was in a person's garage. I'm going to get some lubricant and I'm going to dust it out. I'm also going to build a desk to go over the top of it when I get paid. I can't wait. I got on it this morning and did some work, emailing, and I enjoyed it. I also signed up for a weight loss study at Stanford University, but I think I can't enroll because I don't live in Cali and the study says that I have to meet with them once a week which I can't do. I wish I could because I enjoy research and I want to lose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...