Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Charge To Keep

More than anything in the world, I want to please God. Not just from my lips, but in my heart I want to fulfill my purpose which is doing His will. But, I'm lazy sometimes. Working on the Kingdom is work. There is a burden to carry and mantle to put on. I have to adjust my thinking to work in the Kingdom. I have to forget about myself to work in the Kingdom....

And I want to do just that.

So, I have a charge to keep and a God to glorify!!

Our Prophetess has asked us to list individuals who we want to see saved and delivered. I wrote my list. This list is generally the same as the list that was written at the beginning of the year, with an addition of a few people. Marjority of the list is my family. Then the others who I have been praying for. Mister is on the list....My co-worker is on the list. She said that she is agnostic. I happen to believe that God can do anything!! My old boss is on the list and a few young ladies whom I mentor.

I want to be an example to them and I want to help bring them into the Kingdom by the Spirit of the Lord. So, I pray for them, I pray for open opportunities to be a witness to them, I was supposed to meet for lunch with one of the youn laides I mentor, but I'm stuck about 45 miles away from home getting my car worked on so I had to cancel.

I pray for wisdom in how to minister to my family because they can be difficult and challenging.

Before I die, I want to please God and do His will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...