Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Who Doesn't LOVE Good Food?

Working my job has given me the opportunity to eat at some fabulous places. I've never done a review on my blog, but the places that I have eaten at are worthy of mention.

Today, I had lunch/dinner at Billy Barooz. I had this:

Hot Ham: Give your taste buds something to love! Buttery grilled sourdough bread filled with thinly sliced cappicola ham, sweet caramelized onions and smoked Gouda cheese 9.49

It was SOOOOO GOOOODDD and the portion was huge. I only at half the sandwich. I had a side of sweet potatoe fries that were PERFECT!!

A couple of weeks ago my boss took us to the Sun Singer. I had this:

Black Bean Burger: A vegetarian burger served on an onion ciabatta roll with chipotle mayo, peppadew peppers, provolone cheese, tomato and lettuce.
 
I was in heaven eating this sandwich. I had a side of roasted beets to go along with the burger. I loved it so much I had to go back. The second time I ordered crab cakes as an appetizer and my toes were twinkling!!!
 
I had Sweet potatoe chilli at Cafe Moxo and another time we went, I had the chicken potpie.
 
I'm am so loving trying these new places!!! 
 
I want to learn how to make ALL OF IT!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...