Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hope Not to be Ashamed

I have faith in God. Not only do I have faith in God, I believe God and I believe His word. And my belief is not in myself and what I can do because there is nothing I can do in my own strength.

So, I'm searching for a house and at first, I was mulling around and telling God that I don't want to go through this. I don't want to go through the process with the bank and wondering if they are going to reject me, I don't want to LOOK for a house because what I want and what I can afford may be to different things. I was telling God that this is a problem that I DON'T want to have. But, I have a new perspective.

I AM A PROBLEM SOLVER!!

When God created the heavens and the earth, He did it because there was a problem.  The Bible says that the earth was void--a big ball of nothingness.  So, God solved it by speaking everything He said was.

David was a problem solver.

When he saw that Goliath was mocking God and His people, he knew that he could solve that problem. He had done it before.

So I'm facing a problem.

I NEED a house that I can call HOME!!

God has sent me here to this city and I am going to be here until He says otherwise and I CAN'T continue to live where I'm living.

So my prayer is that God show me favor with the bankers so that I can get the house that He has for me. Now, the other prayer that I have is that the will of God be done in my life.  If this is His will, I declare that is is done here on earth as it is in heaven.

And I call forth the dreams that God has shown me to come to pass, in JESUS name!!

I dreamed that I was holding a little yellow baby boy, so I thank God for my promise. Along with that little boy comes a husband cause I can't have a baby alone!! So, I thank God for my man of God, the priest of my home!! In Jesus name, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...