Thursday, April 24, 2014

Up....Down....and then Up Again

I was sad about the news about my housing situation. And a little lost. I didn't want to get emotional so I kept it together. Thank God!!  But, I did end up staying up WAY too late finishing the Scandal marathon. I just didn't want to have to think about my situation, so instead of eating myself into a tizzy or doing some foolishness to make myself feel better, I watched Scandal. Then I got up WAY too early this morning and before going to work I stopped by the dentist to pay my bill.

The receptionist informed me that the insurance company will indeed pay the claim.  Thank God!! That's $250 I don't have to pay.

Then I stopped by my Gyn with the intent of pay the bill from October 2012.  I was so elated that the guy was going to right it off.  THANK GOD again!!!

So, that is $325 in bills I don't have to pay.

So now my bills are:

$450--dr bill from 2011
$1600--tuition
$10--ticket

A total of $2060. I have about $1000 in the bank. I'm going to get this tuition bill out the way. Then I will take care of the rest.

Thank God.

But I kind of slipped today.  I was high and then my mind brought me right back down. I couldn't really thank God enough for His blessing because I was still concerned about where I am going to live, so I let my mind wonder and I slipped.

But, I'm not staying down. God is too good to me. I'm getting back in line and I'm moving forward. The Lord knows I still need a place to stay, so I'm still trusting in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...