Sunday, April 27, 2014

Was it a Test or a Trick?

I failed... When I found out that my sister had bought a house...there was a spirit that came over me and I was upset because God has delivered me from jealousy, but that spirit was rising up in addition to the spirit of sadness and I was asking God to help me because I wanted to be happy for her. All of this caused me to be emotional and I failed. Then the next day, the spirit of joy came over me. I was so happy for my sister. I called her and I screamed and shouted with her. I was ecstatic for her. Not just because she bought a house, but because she paid CASH for her house!!! So, she closes in 14 days. I told her that I'm coming to Ohio to help her pack. I was SO HAPPY for her!! Then I started to think....why did that spirit come over me? And I began to feel tricked. The enemy tricked me. And I failed. I was mad. Then I started to think...was it a trick or a test? Sometimes God tests you. So, was it a test or a trick. Either way, I failed and I"m so mad because I have to take that test over. UGH!! But, I'm glad that now I know...so I'll be ready next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...