Sunday, April 6, 2014

Human Nature Doesn't Have Faith

"Our human nature is incapable of generating faith on it's own.....it becomes susceptible to its environment... it can become a victim of the spoken words in it's atmosphere..." AWR.

It's human nature to be negative--to think the worst.  You know the saying, "expect the worst, hope for the best."

Why expect the worst?

Why can't we expect the BEST?  That's what God wants for us!! The BEST!!  Don't you want the BEST for your children?

It's takes a supernatural God to change our thinking from being negative.

I applied for a home loan with my bank and as I was applying I had to fight the negativity. I mean, I just paid my past collections debt this past December. My initial thoughts where, why would they give me a loan when they see my credit report?  But, I was hopeful and I applied anyway.

But, I got some faith at church today--Faith comes from hearing the word of God!!

God knows I need a place to live and it's beneficial to own instead of rent, so why can't God favor me?  He can and He WILL.

So, I thank God for my favor as the bankers look at my application. I thank God that I find the RIGHT house in the RIGHT neighborhood and it won't be a financial stress or stain on me and that I will continue to be a blessing to those that need!!

I went to see the house and I so wish that it was a house for me, but it was terrible. Not TERRIBLE terrible, it just needed a LOT of TLC and I don't have the time or energy to work on it. I'm going to continue to look.

There are two others I want to see...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...