Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Scored 602

I got my credit score in the mail today. It came from one of the banks that I applied to for a home loan. It wasn't a denial letter, just a letter stating that I've applied for a loan and it included my credit score from two of the credit bureas.  Once bureau was 598 and the other was 602.  I know that's not good, but I've been told (or I've read) that banks have given loans to people with a credit score of 600. It was said that they required 20% down, but the loan was approved.  So I am hopeful.

I haven't heard anything from one bank and there is another bank that I am contacing who is working with the Illinois first time home buyer programs.  I really do need the $7500 credit that will help with a down payment.  I have some money in the bank, but I have a few large bills and my car is acting up.  I need to take it to the shop. So the $2000 I have in the bank will not go very far. I'm trying to hold on to it as long as I can.

I have faith in God.

And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. --Phillipians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...