Thursday, November 28, 2013

No Chemistry AT ALL

Mister came to hang out for a little bit.....

We hugged, chatted, had a few moments of awkward silence....There was no chemistry at all. I felt nothing
AT ALL. I am so glad. I'm not sure if he thought there was something, but there was nothing. It's interesting. It was not like when I saw him last time. This past January, we have an enormously good time--at least I did. But this time there was nothing. Yeah, we had a nice conversation, but that was all. Now he is on his way home.....

He wants me to come visit so that we can spend a day together. I don't think I"m going to do that.

Any...

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm off to the movies to see the Best Man Holiday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...