Saturday, November 2, 2013

The 3 in Between

I was glad that I attended the leadership meeting at my church. Our guest speaker was an Apostle who always has a fresh word from God for us.  One thing that he illustrated was how to manifestation the promises of God in our lives; there is a five step process....

(Btw, these steps apply to any goal, career, or success that one wants to gain in their lives)

Step 1: Information
We receive information and this can be from the church, from godly counsel, from reading the word of God. Church doesn't change a person's life. We only gain information from church.

Step 2: Meditation
When we receive the information, we must mediate on it. Its through mediation that we reach the next step.

Step 3: Illumination or Revelation
Sometimes we hear something that has the potential to change our life or we make a goal for something and we aren't sure how to bring it to live. Through revelation that goal begins to form legs and arms and takes on a life so that it could become reality. Revelation causes us to "move."

Step 4: Practice
Once the "light bulb" comes one, we become to "move" and practice what it is we need in order to reach our destiny.

Step 5: Manifestation
This is the easy part!!!!


These steps are so simple, yet so difficult because Steps 3-5 takes W-O-R-K. We receive information all the time. But, taking that first action and meditation to become illuminated is often difficult.

I thank God for learning this because I am going to use this as a tool to help me fulfill my purpose in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...