Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Ex-Factor

This is crazy.....

Mister will be in town tomorrow and I am SO anxious. OMG!!!!! I want to see him, but I DON'T want to "get involved." I want to be a friend and an avenue for him to see Christ. THAT'S ALL!!! But my emotions are getting riled up. I've GOT to LEAVE the past in the PAST!! It's not that I want to be with him, I just am comfortable with him. And I am in a place where I want SOMEBODY and he happens to be able to fill that void if only for a few hours. Huuuuhhhhhhhhh................

I'm just gonna keep it simple. He's not gonna be eating because he's going to see his family. He will only come by for a little while....

We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...