Monday, November 25, 2013

Still At It

I was not one of those little girls who grew up planning a wedding. Nope, I was career-minded. I wanted to get through undergrad and graduate school first. Then when I turned 30, 32, 33, 34....one of those ages, I would settle down and get married.

Well, I've turned 30, 32, 33, and about a couple of years ago....actually about 5 years ago, I started planning a wedding. Who am I going to marry? I have no idea, but I have the plan. And the thing about me planning is that it is not a plan until I write it down. So, I've been keeping different files and folders and picturing stuff in my head. So, my plans are all over the place. Some of the files I've lost or some of the stuff I've totally scratched like the Pnina Tornai dress. So, I need to get all of my plans together and write them out. Which I am going to do today. I also need to plan my budget and write that out....

Write the vision is what I'm doing today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...