Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Write the Vision

When I was 22, I sat down and wrote out my life. I had dates and deadlines--and it excited me. God was gracious to me. Almost all that I wrote came to past. However, I only planned for 10 years and so far I haven't planned for the next 10, 20, 30 years of my life. Actually, I have, but not like I did when I was 22. So, I"m going to do that...RIGHT NOW!!

1.  By the end of 2014, I will be happily married to a successful, God-fearing man. I want to marry a doctor (Ph.D), but that's not set in stone.

2.  By the end of 2015, I will be totally DEBT-FREE!!! Yes, my 50 grand student loan will be PAID OFF!!!

3.  By the end of 2016, I will have finished my coursework for my Ph.d. I will be done with my certificate in Non-Profit Management by the end of 2014 and my certificate in Community Planning in 2015. Most of the classes for those two programs will used to complete the coursework for my Ph.D. I know it will take time to complete the dissertation, and I will only be going to school part-time, so I'm giving myself the next 3 years to complete the coursework. Depending on where I am at the end of the coursework, will determine my completion for the dissertation, but I only want to work a year on the dissertation. So, I suspect that I will be done by the end of 2017.

4.  Somewhere between now (when I get married) and the next 4 years, I want to have a few babies. Well, not all of them. I want to have twins and then become a foster mom for some children.

5. I want to start my business by the time I'm 42. I would like to start the business with my hubby.

6. I want to open my cleaners by the time I'm 45. Or maybe 50.

7. I want to gross a million dollars by the time I'm 55.

8. I want to retire at 65.

9. I want to volunteer until I die at 95. LOL

10. I want to teach God's word to people who do not know Him!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...